Vi-Ability are pleased to announce that following a successful expansion into London in 2015, more Award Winning 'Run The Club' Programmes will be taking place in London throughout 2016!
Seven programmes are planned to start between January and March 2016 across seven London Boroughs and recruitment is currently open for local residents aged 16+ who are not currently in employment, education or training.
Programmes will provide individuals with a transformative experience to help transform a club into a community hub and will include industry specific qualifications. See below for details of when and where you can get involved and email email@example.com to book your place now! All courses run 10am - 3pm for 8 weeks on the days shown below:
- Ilford Sports Club, Redbridge: starting 1st February, Mondays and Thursdays
- Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC, Merton: starting 1st February, Mondays & Tuesdays
- St Matthews Project, Lambeth: starting 4th February, Thursdays & Fridays
- Crystal Palace FC Foundation, Lewisham: starting 16th Feb, Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Community Links, Newham: starting 22nd February, Mondays & Thursdays
- Millwall in the Community; starting 7th March, Mondays & Tuesdays
Vi-Ability London will also be running a bespoke programme in partnership with Feltham YOI and Fulham FC Foundation in February and March where 15 young people will have the opportunity to turn their lives around.